Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
Corn or maize is one of the most popular cereals in the world. But I think we don’t do much recipes using corn. Lets find out some nutritional benefits of corn
- The high amount of fiber present in corn helps lower cholesterol levels.
- Being rich in folate, corn helps the generation of new cells, especially important before and during pregnancy.
- The insoluble fiber in corn makes it good for those suffering from common digestive ailments like constipation.
- Corn is good for skin care, boosting nervous system, digestion etc…
- 2 cups of Half boiled rice
- 1 cup of Urad Dal
- 1 tsp. of Fenugreek seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of Corn Kernels
- Salt for taste