CUCUMBER MILKSHAKE | HOW TO MAKE CUCUMBER MILKSHAKE2016-06-01
- Cuisine: Indian, Kerala
- Course: Beverages & Drinks
- Skill Level: Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 2
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Ready In: 5m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
4 People rated this recipe
Yummy milkshake with cucumber
A delicious shake made with chilled milk, sugar, and cucumber. Usually, we make salad and juice with cucumber. But this yummy drink is very tasty and good for kids who say NO to salads :). I got this recipe from my neighbor. Her son loves t
his shake than any other drinks. I never heard of this shake before and decided to try it out on a weekend. It was super tasty. Not only my kids we all loved it. I hope you all will like this yummy cucumber milkshake recipe.
Health benefits of Cucumber
- Cucumber is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol and Sodium.
- It is also a good source of Vitamin A, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Manganese, and a very good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Potassium.
- Cucumber flush out toxins from our body
- Brightens skin with minerals like magnesium, potassium, silicon etc...
- Fight against heat both inside and outside of our body
1 no of Cucumber
1 cup of chilled Milk
1/6 spn. of Cardamom Powder
2 tbsp. of Sugar
Peel off the skin of cucumber and cut into small pieces.
Blend all the things together and serve chilled.
Delicious drinks recipes.
Plantain milk shake
Toddy palm fruit shake | Pana nonku shake
Egg fruit shake
Musk melon shake
Please try it out these recipes and let me know how it came out for you..