Egg Biryani | how to make egg biriyani2013-03-11
- Yield: 1
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 35m
- Ready In: 35m
Egg Biryani | how to make egg biriyani
Egg Biryani prepared with boiled eggs, spices and basmati rice
Spicy and delicious egg biryani recipe. Biriyani is the all time favorite dish of all of us. It is very famous in all over India. There are so many varieties of biriyanies like hyderabadi biryani,ambur biriyani,sindhi biriyani,malabar biryani etc… I made this egg biryani in dum model.You can prepare rice and and egg masala together in pressure cooker also.This dum style is little bit time consuming .But tastes delicious. Hope you all will like this egg biriyani recipe.
I would like to share some other egg recipes here
Pouched Egg(with step by step photos),
Chinese style Egg Chilli,
Egg Bhurji with vegetables(step by step photos),
Delicious biryani recipes :
malabar chicken dum biryani
pressure cooker mutton biriyani
malabar fish biriyani
You can also check for rice recipes collection and 21 chicken recipes collection here.
How to make egg biriyani?
1/2 kg of Rice(Basmati,Jeerakashala,sona masoori etc…)
6 Egg hard boiled , peeled and halved
1/2 kg of Onion
1/2 kg of Tomato
3 tbsp. of Ginger garlic paste
3 tbsp. of Chilli powder
2 tbsp. of Coriander powder
1 spn. of Turmeric powder
2 spn. of Garam Masala
1 1/2 cup of Coconut milk
A handful of Coriander leaves
A handful of Mint leaves
- Boil water, add 2 cinnamon, 2 bay leaf, 3 cardamom,salt, vinegar and rice.
- Cook the rice until 3/4 th is done, drain and keep it aside
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan.
- Add the cinnamon, cardamoms and cloves and sauté for one minute.
- Add 4 TS of ginger garlic paste.Saute well till the raw smell goes off
- Add sliced onion.Add little salt and saute well.
- Add tomatoes.Saute well for 2 minute.Add all the spices.Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, required salt,half of coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Add eggs(You can also put egg as such without cut in to half) and mix carefully.
- Cover the lid of pan and cook for 2 minute
- Add rice and mix well.
- Seal the pan with a foil paper and cook in low falme for 2-3 minute
- Garnish with boiled eggs and serve hot