Juicy beef steak2013-03-28
- Yield: 1
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 12:00 h
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 15m
Juicy Beef steak with soy garlic sauce (Indian Style)
Beef steak is a flat cut of beef usually perpendicular to the muscle fibers.
Beefsteaks are usually grilled, pan-fried, or broiled.My method of beef steak recipe is a fusion.I added some Indian spices while marinating beef steak.Also prepared one juicy sweet and sour sauce.Hope you all will enjoy my juice beef steak recipe.
- Some of the Health Benefits of Beef are :
- Beef is a unique, special food. It offers a vast array of protein, vitamins, and minerals that are all essential for a healthy diet.
- Beef is a great source of protein. Protein is great for providing the body with long-lasting energy.
- A daily requirement of protein for adults is approximately 46-56 grams. So, one three-ounce serving of beef a day can make up a significant portion of the necessary protein in a diet.
- It provides an amazing amount of nutrition, even in a small serving.
- Beef is a great staple for a well-balanced diet.
- 1 medium sized steak
- 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- 1/2 sp of pepper
- 1 sp of Chilli sauce
- 1 sp of soy sauce
- 1 sp of lime juice
- 1 sp of vinegar
- 1/2 sp of garam masala
- For Sauce
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 sp of soy sauce
- 1 sp of tomato sauce
- 1 sp of corn flour
- 1 sp of butter
- 1 sp of sugar
- 1 sp of sliced carrot
Juicy Beef Steak Preparation Method
Marinate steak with ginger garlic paste,lime juice,vinegar,garam masala,pepper,soy sauce,chilli sauce,herb seasoning and salt over one night in refrigerator.
Pressure cook steak with 2 TS of water(in low flame till 9 whistle).
Heat butter in a pan.
Add cooked steak and fry for 2-3 minute.shallow fry both the sides in low flame.
Same time heat butter in another pan.
Add minced garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add sliced carrots,saute for 1 minute.Add soy sauce,tomato sauce,sugar and salt.Saute for a while.
Dilute corn flour in 3 TS of water and add to the mix.
Stir well the mix until it starts to get thick.turn off the burner.
Transfer the steak to serving plate.Pour the sauce over steak.Serve hot with bread,salsa,vegetables etc…