Soya chunks Masala | How to make soya chunks masala2012-01-09
- Yield: 1
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 15m
Soya Chunks Masala
Spicy and healthy soya chunks masala
Soya chunks masala made with crushed soya chunks/granules. This is a very healthy protein rich side dish goes well with chpathi,roti or even with rice. Soya chunks tastes exactly like meat. You can also check for some delicious soya chunks recipes like soya keema,soya aloo tikki,soya chunks biriyani,soya keema paratha,soya burger,soya chunks fried rice,soya paneer rolls,soya manchurian dry with aloo,soya vermicelli pulao. Al these are very healthy and protein rich dishes. Hope you all like this soya chunks masala recipe.
Soya chunks are quick and easy to cook. Amazingly soya chunks have protein content equal to that of the meat and contain no fat. They are nutritious meat extender made from defatted soy flour, a by-product of extracting soybean oil. The protein or any other nutrient in granules and chunks is not lost on washing them or by throwing away the water in which they are soaked.
Health benefits of Soya chunks|meal maker
- Soya beans are an excellent source of high protein and fibrous food. After the extraction of soya milk, the soya chunks act as soya meal maker.
- 50% of the vegetable protein from the soya bean is a good fiber food enabling easy digestion and bowl movement.
- Soya Chunks contain 54.2 grams of protein, which exceeds the amount of protein found in meats, eggs, milk and wheat.
- Soy protein contains all the amino acids needed by the body, and is an excellent replacement for meat-based proteins.
- Soy is high in fiber, which is known to benefit cholesterol levels, and can indirectly lower cholesterol by replacing fatty animal proteins in the diet.
- Soy protein in general is rich in B vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are thought to benefit many aspects of health.
- Soya Chunks contain 533 milligrams of calcium and 21.2 grams of iron. Whole soy foods also are a good source of fiber, B vitamins, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
How to make soya chunks masala?
- 3 cups of Soya chunks
- 2 large onions
- 4-5 Green Chillies
- 3 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. of Ginger Garlic paste
- Some curry leaves
- 1/4 tspn. of Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tspn. of Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tspn. of Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tspn. of Garam Masala
- Salt as per taste