Soya keema with step by step pictures | How to make soya keema2016-11-17
- Yield: 1
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Soya keema | How to make soya keema masala
Healthy and delicious side dish made with soya chunks
Soya keema is a very healthy,protein rich side dish which goes well with chapathi. We make soya keema by soaking the soya granules in water and crush it using grinder. You can check this link to know how to cook soya chunks. I have already tried some healthy and delicious soyachunks recipes like soya chunks curry,Soya manchurian,aloo soya tikki,soya manchurian dry with aloo and stuffed soya paratha with soya keema. Hope you all will like this recipes.
Soya chunks (Meal maker) is full of protein and it is a very essential nutrient for kids. I have already tried some protein rich soya chunks dishes like Soya paneer rolls,Soya Keema masala,Healthy soya burger (with step by step photos),Soya chunks fried rice and Soya manchurian
Health benefits of Soya chunks | meal maker
Soya chunks are quick and easy to cook. Amazingly soya chunks have protein content equal to that of the meat and contain no fat. They are nutritious meat extender made from defatted soy flour, a by-product of extracting soybean oil. The protein or any other nutrient in granules and chunks is not lost on washing them or by throwing away the water in which they are soaked.
- Soya beans are an excellent source of high protein and fibrous food. After the extraction of soya milk, the soya chunks act as soya meal maker.
- 50% of the vegetable protein from the soya bean is a good fiber food enabling easy digestion and bowl movement.
- Soya Chunks contain 54.2 grams of protein, which exceeds the amount of protein found in meats, eggs, milk and wheat.
- Soy protein contains all the amino acids needed by the body, and is an excellent replacement for meat-based proteins.
- Soy is high in fiber, which is known to benefit cholesterol levels, and can indirectly lower cholesterol by replacing fatty animal proteins in the diet.
- Soy protein in general is rich in B vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are thought to benefit many aspects of health.
- Soya Chunks contain 533 milligrams of calcium and 21.2 grams of iron. Whole soy foods also are a good source of fiber, B vitamins, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
You can also check this link for
How to cook Soya Chunks | How to Prepare Meal Maker for Recipes.
healthy kids recipes
Sweet kozhukkatta(rice dumplings),Plantain Shake (Kerala banana Shake),baby potato fry
Please check out the step by step description of the recipe with images and don’t forget to post your comments and feedback.
200 g of soya chunks
1 no of onion
1 spn. of ginger garlic paste
1 spn. of oil
1/4 spn. of crushed cumin seeds
1/4 spn. of chilli powder
1/6 spn. of pepper powder
1/6 spn. of turmeric powder
1/6 spn. of garam masala / chicken masala
A handful of chopped coriander leaves
salt as required
Soya Keema Preparation Method
Cook soya chunks and crush it using grinder(How to cook soya chunks).
Heat oil in a pan.
Add cumin seeds and saute for while.
Add ginger garlic paste saute till the raw smell goes off. Add chopped onion fry till golden color.
Add chilli powder,turmeric powder,pepper powder and garam masala (or chicken masala)
Saute for a while and add the crushed chunks.
Add Chopped coriander leaves and salt. Mix well. Cover the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes in low flame without adding water.
Serve hot with paratha,chapathi,roti etc…
Soya Keema Paratha with step by step photos.
1. Needed ingredients.
2.Cook soya chunks and crush it using grinder(How to cook soya chunks).
3.Heat oil in a pan
4.Add crushed cumin seeds and saute for while.
5.Add ginger garlic paste saute till the raw smell goes off. Add Add chopped onion and fry till golden color.
6.Add chilli powder,turmeric powder,pepper powder(optional) and garam masala (or chicken masala) and saute for 1 minute.
7.Add Chopped coriander leaves and salt. Mix well. Cover the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes in low flame without adding water.
- Adjust spiciness as per your taste.