Soya Paneer rolls | healthy soya chunks paneer rolls2012-01-11
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 5
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Ready In: 25m
Soya Paneer rolls | healthy wrap
Healthy 4 O’clock snack with soya chunks,paneer,wheat flour
Rolls / Wraps are perfect on the go snacks for kids. My mom used to make rolls with egg bhurji in my childhood. When I came to Bangalore, my hubby brought me kathi roll which was similar to our chapathi roll with little difference. It tastes delicious. In this soya paneer roll, I have added ajwain while making chapathi which is good for digestion. The addition of soya,paneer and vegetables make this roll a complete snack. You can also check for some delicious soya chunks recipes like soya keema,soya aloo tikki,soya chunks biriyani,soya keema paratha,soya burger,soya chunks fried rice,soya paneer rolls,soya chunks masala and soya vermicelli pulao. Al these are very healthy and protein rich dishes. Hope you all like this soya paneer roll recipe.
Soya chunks are quick and easy to cook. Amazingly soya chunks have protein content equal to that of the meat and contain no fat. They are nutritious meat extender made from defatted soy flour, a by-product of extracting soybean oil. The protein or any other nutrient in granules and chunks is not lost on washing them or by throwing away the water in which they are soaked.
Health benefits of Soya chunks|meal maker
- Soya beans are an excellent source of high protein and fibrous food. After the extraction of soya milk, the soya chunks act as soya meal maker.
- 50% of the vegetable protein from the soya bean is a good fiber food enabling easy digestion and bowl movement.
- Soya Chunks contain 54.2 grams of protein, which exceeds the amount of protein found in meats, eggs, milk and wheat.
- Soy protein contains all the amino acids needed by the body, and is an excellent replacement for meat-based proteins.
- Soy is high in fiber, which is known to benefit cholesterol levels, and can indirectly lower cholesterol by replacing fatty animal proteins in the diet.
- Soy protein in general is rich in B vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are thought to benefit many aspects of health.
- Soya Chunks contain 533 milligrams of calcium and 21.2 grams of iron. Whole soy foods also are a good source of fiber, B vitamins, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- 2 cup of Wheat flour
- 1 spn. of Ajwan
- 20 no of Soya Chunks
- 2 tbsp. of Grated Paneer
- 1 cup of Finely chopped onion
- 3 tbsp. of Finely chopped cabbage
- 3 tbsp. Finely chopped capsicum
- 1 tbsp. of Finely chopped green chilli
- 1 spn. of Pepper powder
- 1/2 spn. of Turmeric powder
- 2 spn. of Oil
- Salt as per taste
Soya Paneer rolls Preparation Method
Step 01Knead soft dough with water,salt and ajwain.
Step 02Make chapathi and keep aside.
Step 03Cook soya chunks and crush it using grinder.
Step 04Heat oil in a pan.
Step 05Add finely chopped onion,capsicum,green chillies and cabbage.Saute well.