Spinach Omelette |How to make spinach omelette | Spicy Kitchen2015-11-20
- Yield: 1
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6m
- Ready In: 6m
Healthy Omelette with home grown spinach
Spinach omelette is a healthy and delicious omelette with organic home grown spinach. I have already tried kids special Corn Spinach Omelette and Drumstick leaves omelette before. his Spinach Omelette is so simple and easy to make. I made this dish with spinach from my Kitchen Garden. This omelette is rich in iron, calcium and many other nutrients and perfect for the kids to serve as a snack or as a side with rice, chapathi etc. Hope you all will like this tasty omelette recipe. Please try it out and let me know how it turned out for you.
Health Benefits of Spinach
- Spinach is store house for many phyto-nutrients that have health promotional and disease prevention properties
- Very low in calories and fats (100 g of raw leaves provide just 23 calories).
- Spinach leaves are an excellent source of vitamin K.
- This green leafy vegetable also contains good amounts of many B-complex vitamins such as vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine), thiamin (vitamin B-1), riboflavin, folates and niacin.
- It is also rich source of omega-3 fatty acids.
My home grown Spinach
How to make Spinach Omelette?
4 TS of Chopped spinach
2 no of Egg
1 no of green chillies
1 spn. of milk
1/8 spn of besan(for fluffiness)
1/4 S of Crushed pepper
Salt as required
1 S of Butter
Whisk the egg, 1 spn. of milk,besan flour and spinach together. Season with salt and cracked black pepper.
Heat button in a pan.
Add egg mixture and swirl to coat the base of the pan.
Cook until the underneath just begins to set.